We have been ensuring our safety and the safety of others with many changes to our policies:
- Due to short staffing we are seeing same-day appointments and opening our schedule for future appointments. We ask for your patience as we are seeing essential cases and severe cases may cause us to be behind schedule.
- We are scheduling all surgeries again. Please contact us if you need to reschedule a procedure that had to be cancelled during the stay at home order
- We ask that you remove leashes, collars, and harnesses when we apply a slip lead to your pet.
- We are still disinfecting our hands, commonly touched surfaces, leashes, and exam rooms between each pet as always.
- For euthanasia we are asking the family members to say their goodbyes outside. For Public Health, we are not able to allow clients in the building. This is for your safety and for the safety of our staff. We are sorry that in this time of the pandemic people are not able to have funerals and mourn the loss of their loved ones in traditional manners.
- For medication pick ups, please request your order via phone/text/app/email. You can pay for your pet’s medication over the phone and we will place your prescription in the pick up box outside our side door.
- We will be closing from 12:00pm-1:00pm, any emergencies during this time are asked to seek medical care at Med Vet.