We have been ensuring client, patient, and staff safety with many changes to our policies:
- We are supporting social distancing with curbside service. We ask that clients wait in their cars in the parking lot and contact us via phone call to 937-426-3313.
- We have installed a new phone system! This means there are some changes.
- We no longer offer the texting cell phone as an option, please call 937-426-3313 and listen to our directory to select the option you need for proper assistance.
- You can call to check in when you arrive for your appointment! Please call us when you arrive and select Prompt “3” to show you are in the parking lot and it will connect you with office staff.
- Due to short staffing we are seeing same-day appointments and are scheduling future appointments. We ask for your patience as we are seeing essential cases and severe cases which may cause us to be behind schedule.
- Please assist our staff when your pets come in and out of your vehicle. We ask that you remove leashes, collars, and harnesses when we apply a slip lead to your pet. All cats should remain in carriers.
- We are still disinfecting our hands, commonly touched surfaces, leashes, and exam rooms between each pet as always.
- For euthanasia we are asking the family members to say their goodbyes outside. For Public Health, we are not able to allow clients in the building. This is for your safety and for the safety of our staff. We are sorry that in this time of the pandemic people are not able to have funerals and mourn the loss of their loved ones in traditional manners.
- For medication pick ups, please request your order via phone/app/email. You can pay for your pet’s medication over the phone and we will place your prescription in the pick up box outside our side door. (Weather Pending)
- Please allow us time to fill your prescriptions! To request a prescription, please call and select Prompt “2” for prescriptions. You will be able to leave a voicemail. If we have any questions or concerns, we will call you back at the number you provide. If you do not hear back from us, you can pick up your prescription in 24 hours. If you would like to pay over the phone, you can call and select “3” and we will assist you!
- We will be closing from 12:00pm-1:00pm for lunch, any emergencies during this time are asked to seek medical care at Med Vet.
Please keep an eye out for any new updates!