Have you ever frantically searched Google late on a Saturday evening, seeking answers to your pet-health questions after your pet has developed a strange cough, a nasty case of diarrhea, or an itchy rash? Today’s technology gives us easy access to an overload of information but, sometimes, all the information available on the internet does more harm than good. By using a veterinary-approved app, you no longer have to weed through misinformation and harmful advice on Facebook or Google.
What about showing up at a boarding facility, when you failed to bring your pet’s vaccination records? Now you have access to your furry friend’s health history at your fingertips, and you can take her vaccination records wherever you go.
If you’re like us, you always remember things that you’ve forgotten at an inconvenient time, like remembering at night that you need to call your veterinary clinic to schedule an appointment, refill a prescription, or purchase pet food. With our app, you can request your pet’s heartworm-preventive refill at two in the morning when you’re lying in bed.
We are excited to offer our clinic app, so you can connect with us whenever it’s convenient for you, and have instant access to all your pet’s health information. Since we consider you and your pet part of our family, we enjoy being able to communicate on a different platform, and always being there for you.
Benefits of Airway Animal Clinic’s app
Pets often don’t get sick during business hours, which can lead to panic in the middle of the night as you rush to find an emergency veterinary hospital, the poison-control number, or a legitimate Google site that describes your pet’s illness. With our app, you can:
- Request patient history and vaccination records — Many pet owners travel with or board their pet, only to forget pertinent information, such as medical history and vaccination records. Now you do not need to remember printed records, or to fax them to a boarding facility.
- Refill prescriptions — If you forget to call during business hours to refill your pet’s medication, you can simply request a refill through our app at any time. We’ll send you a notification as soon as it’s ready for pick-up.
- Request food — When your pet is on a prescription diet, running out of her special food can wreak havoc on her gastrointestinal tract or interfere with disease management. By requesting food through our app, you ensure you never run out again.
- Schedule appointments — It can be difficult to remember to schedule an appointment during our normal business hours, but now you can schedule an appointment for your furry friend at your convenience.
- Post pictures of your pet — Who doesn’t love showing off adorable pictures of their pet? Post pictures of your four-legged friend to our app, and you’ll see your pal scrolling across our new waiting room TV when you visit our clinic.
- Earn cash back rewards — We want to reward you for being loyal clients and part of the Airway Animal Clinic family. A key feature of our app allows you to earn cash back rewards by collecting stamps. You earn one stamp for downloading the app, and one stamp for each $100 you spend during a visit. You can redeem eight stamps for $50 off a dental procedure, or 16 stamps for $100 off any procedure or product. Stamps do not expire, so you can save them for as long as you like.
- Access to a reputable pet-health library — Finding reputable pet-health sources online can be like finding a needle in a haystack, because weeding out harmful misinformation from the truth can be tough. With instant access to our pet-health library, you won’t need to sift through pages of inaccurate information.
- Contact information for poison control — When your pet gulps down the contents of a spilled prescription bottle, there’s no time to search for a poison-control hotline. Our app provides a link to a pet-poison hotline for immediate advice.
- Links to our Facebook page, reviews, and website — Stay in touch with our clinic with the links to our different platforms through our app.
How to find Airway Animal Clinic’s app
To use all of our new app’s exciting features, we must have your current email address on file, or your pet’s information will not link with the app. After updating your email address and downloading the app, allow 24 to 48 hours for the platform to sync with our computer software program, and then you will have instant access to all of your furry friend’s health information.
To download the app, open your App Store or Google Play Store app, and search for Airway Animal Clinic. Look for our logo, click download, and you’ll have 24-hour access to reputable veterinary information and your pet’s records.
Are you as excited as we are about our new clinic app? Give us a call to ensure your email address in our system is up-to-date, and if you have any questions about using our app.